Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 20, 2012

Torn....

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am really into my last name, "Deer".  Whenever I go into a store, I have to check to see if there are any deer baby clothes.  If there are, I have to buy them.

Well, I came across this gem:


It is on sale on eBay.  Now I know that I want to purchase it, but I now have a conundrum.  Do I purchase just one?  Or now that I am doing IVF do I purchase two?  Three?  Who knows....

I have been getting a bunch of signs (dreams, other blogs that I stumble upon) that seem to indicate that if I get pregnant it will be with twins.  That would be awesome!!!  The only problem I could foresee is with my nursery set, that I mentioned here.

Then I had the thought about Halloween costumes.  It would be awesome if I could find a little deer Halloween costume.  I found this one, but everywhere I look it is sold out.  Bummer....

 


I found a deer costume for Alek over the last Christmas season.  It would be an awesome picture to have by babies and my furbaby all dressed up as deer.  Too cute!!!

 

If I find an actual Halloween costume I may get my mom to modify one into a dog costume.  That way they could wear the same exact outfit....

4 comments:

  1. Happy ICLW!

    Those outfits (both baby and dog) are so cute! Best wishes with your IVF cycle!

    ICLW #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there from ICLW!

    I am thinking super-duper-positive two-baby vibes for your IVF. I'm willing it into being.

    Also, I would like to chew on your dogs face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from ICLW!

    Great job on the weight loss since January. And of course good luck with IVF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your IVF!

    An ICLW Visit from #63
    liddy @ the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, 1st 2ww)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: 2010-11 by Michelle Deer. Powered by Blogger.