Green Bean is working on arriving, but he needs to hold off for another week. Not because I am not ready to see him, but I still have SO much to get done!
I sold another item off my Etsy store!!! Thankfully this one isn't as time consuming as painting the pig (which takes more than a week to complete due to paint drying times), but it has to be shipped no later than June 6th (my due date). And of course I am out of the fabric, so I had to place an order for that, which will arrive in 3-10 days. Ugh....
And I have two previous orders for the baby bundles (bib, booties, and no-scratch mitts) in addition to the Etsy order.
So, this weekend is going to be chock full of sewing and other accomplishments. What I need to accomplish this weekend:
- Go to Hancock Fabrics to see if they have NC Tar Heels fabric. If so, Sew NC Tar Heels Baby Bundle
- Sew NC State Baby Bundle
- Sew Gamecock Baby Bundle
- Sew Gamecock Bib
- Sew 3-6 Pair of No-Scratch Mitts
- Sew Meme's Birthday Blanket
- Hang Valances in Nursery
- Organize/Clean House
- Finish Painting Green Bean's Piggy Bank
- Clear Coat Piggy Banks and Picture Frame
- Ship Etsy Piggy Bank
- Get Oil Changed
- Get Tires Rotated
- Install Car Seat
- Load Hospital Bags in Car
- Set up Pack-n-Play
- Mow Lawn
- I'm sure I am forgetting stuff....
All of which needs to be finished before I have Green Bean. And of course there are only 8 days left until the 25th, the day I want him to be born....